LegacyGT.com

Added * Roof Cargo Box *

I think the only thing that matters is if you use it enough. The more crap on your car to carry your toys the better. I really like having a box on my car because it holds a lot more than just skis and boards. It dose however kill upwards of 5 mpg's on the highway.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h163/gershon23/IMG_0220.jpg

Good to know, I was wondering how many MPG it will kill.

I just filled up my ride last night, so I will get to calculate how much MPG i'll be burning up, if much at all. I really cannot even tell it is up there.

Also, can't see in the picture, is my Hollywood 2-bike rack on the back, which stays on all the time. With the bike rack on the rear, I always got 26 mpg (in city) with the bikes on or not. It does not seem to matter.

I do plan on using it a greatly for all our camping and even toss groceries, since my trunk is always full of my son and I's smelly nike gear ;)

THULE has run test proving that there isnt much effect on mpg using their boxes. sure some are more aero than others but the press release to dealers was quite informing. ill post a link if i can come across it again; its in a deleted folder thousands deep :p

Archived