LegacyGT.com

service manual for the dual climate control/radio

wai_pang2

Zmarko: its panasonic that put the radio/climate control together. how does kenwood come into play into all this? or are you inferring that kenwood designed the circuit board?

Ean611: I didn't know that this information was already posted. if so, tell a moderator to take this one off. Me personally, I've never came across this information on this site before. I thought I was helping the community by posting this up but thanks for bursting my bubble.

wai_pang2, don't worry about it.

I found it buried in another thread a while ago while working on trying to mod my radio. Having this info more available is NEVER a bad thing.

I point out that I've seen it already primarily as I am an electrical engineer, and I didn't find it very useful for mods.

Zmarko: its panasonic that put the radio/climate control together. how does kenwood come into play into all this? or are you inferring that kenwood designed the circuit board?

Kenwood comes into play as they're the ones who manufacture the dual din dual zone climate control unit. So, if we could possibly (doubtfully) cross reference them, maybe some headway could happen.

Of course it's just wishful thinking. But I guess I'm an optimist. :lol:

Archived