LegacyGT.com

trunk questions

I've been searching for answers on this site but havn't found an answer. In the trunk of my 05 lgt i see what looks like a wiper fluid container attached to the top on the inside of the trunk. Is there a wiper mod option, like in the jap. models. Also on the left side there looks like a sub slot, its prob. for the audio upgrades sub. Has anyone put a aftermarket sub in there like an alpine or a JL and if so how did it work out. Finally can anyone think of a good place to hide an amp if a sub was placed in that slot. Thanks.

it is the center seatbelt holder box..and im the someone that put the sub in there..it has to be a free air sub, and the one i used was a memphis audio, not too many free air subs out there. it worked out okay, but the sub and the bars that run across for the trunk popper rub b/c of the size of the magnet...its not as good sound as if you got a nice enclosed sub in a box, since its a free air and it is an 8" sub...but i dont go booming down the street...i personally like the "no big box, but you hear it go boom boom" reaction that i got from my girlfriend...haha..will get pics up wen i get a camera...

Archived