LegacyGT.com

Silver GT Ltd Wagon is at Frank's Irvine Subaru

Girorin

I called up Carlos the fleet manager at frank's irvine subaru (irvine ca) in the afternoon and he informed me that there was a gt ltd wagon auto that was dropped off just a couple of hours ago and he told me to come down for a test drive. When i got there the plastic coverings were still on it but who cares, One little complaint the Key is not like the JDM version where the keyless remote is built into the key - the triangle key?? a little disappointed, add that to the list) but non the less the car was great.. I've driven the TL, BMW 3series, G35 and compared to the other EAT shifters this is very good, shifts really quickly no lag. the 1st, 2nd gears are great! a lot of torque. I can't wait for the sedan to come out with the manual tranny to compare. from a stand still it is a little slow... till the turbo hits.. and also recomendation, try going from 3rd to 2nd... WOW. Test drove it, it was great. though i'm waiting for a white one.

• 2 weeks later...
Girorin, so have you finally decided on the Legacy? Seems like you gave it high marks! Last I checked Irvine Subaru's inventory online, seems like they've got a bunch of different Legacys and Outbacks? At least more than South Coast. Did you see any white ones on the lot? I'm looking into getting a white one. I too will probably stop by there just to check the cars out. Can't wait till I come home from school. By that time the GT sedans will hopefully be out everywhere :D.
-ben

Archived