LegacyGT.com

Body kits

UNVMYGT

Most people here would recommend that you do a search next time as there is a 3 page thread on this just one page back...http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3248...to answer your question...that looks like the hippo sleek/works bell front bumper.

Most people here would recommend that you do a search next time as there is a 3 page thread on this just one page back...http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3248...to answer your question...that looks like the hippo sleek/works bell front bumper.

Thanks for the help but I'd rather have no response than one riddled with attitude. My bad I should have known that there isnt any way I saw a body kit that hadn't already been seen and posted by someone on this site.<--(sarcasm)

Thanks for the help but I'd rather have no response than one riddled with attitude. My bad I should have known that there isnt any way I saw a body kit that hadn't already been seen and posted by someone on this site.<--(sarcasm)

Most people here would ask for you to do a search first so that we dont have 40 of the same threads posting the same question. It will be easier to reference later to one thread that has all the links as I posted in the thread of all the listings of the body kits made for this car.

Thanks for your cooperation <-- (no sarcasm)

Keefe

Keefe

Dude, you think i was giving you attitude? You should see threads that start like yours where people get major attitude because they didnt do a search. The answer to your question was just one page back. Like Keefe said, there really is no point to multiple threads on the same subject.

Archived