LegacyGT.com

Suspension upgrade!

j0sElit0

I was searching for an upgrade for my susp. and I just want to know if the Tein H tech (gold) and a Bilstein shocks are a very good combination:icon_neut if not, can any one help me to configure a "good as cheap" :icon_twissuspension set up instead of purchase a Coilover set for my ride???:spin:

You looking to lower it, stay same height....

Right know I just want to rise a little bit more because in Puerto Rico is not like US streets... we got a "mine ground" every were!!, even in the Highway you need to be careful with those "lunar craters":spin:. I've fixed one rim 3 times and other 2 times more so you don't know how it feels!! :mad:

Any ways, I just want to keep the look but more safe with the height. Is a good set up???:confused:

I would stay stock...You can find stock spec B springs and Bilsteins but that is some seriois coin for dirving in a place where you can't benefit from the extra performance...stock would be best IMO.
Rehab is for quitters.

I would stay stock...You can find stock spec B springs and Bilsteins but that is some seriois coin for dirving in a place where you can't benefit from the extra performance...stock would be best IMO.

Right now my ride isn't stock :woowoo:, I got some mods on it and now I just want to care more about it (car) giving a smooth ride and height without scarify mechanicals parts. It would be a Jap. look I think so... :confused:

Archived