LegacyGT.com

I take it back

I was pretty surprized by props from the kids at the carwash last Sunday. (Yep, under 20 is a kid to me these days.) It's a full service joint and the one who took it from me said "So this is the new Legacy - sweet...." and on the way out I was eyeballing a SL55 AMG and another kid says, "I like yours better." And these guys are slammed Mustang with Need for Speed checkered flag paint scheme types.

For the record I was only checking out the AMG's P-Zeros. :D

Picked mine up (finally) last night. Already getting extended glances this morning on the road and in parking lots. Not used to that since I'm coming off a 2002 Lincoln LS. Great performance, but the only looks I got were 'Wow, he's under 35'...

I think I've got the best story yet. The other day I was stopped at a red light in the "not so nice" part of town. My car has been de-badged, so it is a mystery to most people what it is. So, this bum gets up from the sidewalk, walks into the middle of the street behind my cars and just starts staring. He can't figure out what it is. And when the light turned green, he just stood there in the middle of the street.

Archived