LegacyGT.com

rallitek HD rear springs question

sschmelcke

http://www.rallitek.com/raorespforle.html

i know most people are about lowering there car but i use my car for work. i carry loads of stuff in the back and can feel it sag. most of the time the rear seats are down and the car is fully loaded. has anyone tried these rear springs for their outback/legacy wagon? i was wondering how the ride is when loaded and unloaded.

I can't say that I've ever seen anyone report on these. I didn't even know they offered them!

I think you should give them a call and ask them for a bit of a discount so you can use them and report back here to all of us. Sort of a product tester discount.

You may also want to check some other forums for some feedback. Somebody has had to have tried them when they were testing prototypes.

Cheers!

I can't say that I've ever seen anyone report on these. I didn't even know they offered them!

I think you should give them a call and ask them for a bit of a discount so you can use them and report back here to all of us. Sort of a product tester discount.

You may also want to check some other forums for some feedback. Somebody has had to have tried them when they were testing prototypes.

Cheers!

well they are ordered. will update whenever they get here and get installed

• 2 weeks later...
well i got the springs installed today. my initial thoughts after we lowered the car was shock. the car looked super jacked in the rear. we decided to take it for a test drive. fyi i also have the rallitek f/r sway bar kit. let me just say that if you want to keep stock ride height and greatly improve your handling buy these. after a few min of driving the springs settled back to stock height, thank god. body roll has been greatly reduced and the ride feels practically stock. it also feels like you can get the rear end to play a little more if you really wanted to. if you try to rock the car it is much more stiff. also they barely fit when putting them back in. i had to stand on the break rotor while my friend jacked up the strut so we could get the bolt back in. they are 3 more coils over the stock springs. after loading up my work crap in the back i no longer have any sag and handling is improved. A+

just wish they offered these for the legacy wagon.....I want a stiffer spring but don't want to lower it...or raise it.

i just wish they made these for the front. i might have to check these out once my bonus comes in :cool:

Archived