LegacyGT.com

Considering getting a GT limited

... My mother owns an Audi S4 and my Father a BMW M3 and they are both great cars. I need to figure out a time to take her to go have a look at it in person.

Um... S4 and M3?

I hope you arent considering those cars as competitors to the LGT. Dont get me wrong, as I said already, the LGT is an beautiful car; the best bang for its buck and obtw, you can have some real nice amenties as well. But if your wife (and you) see and M3 and S4 as where you want to be, this is not the car for you... you need an M3 or an S4.

Bang for your buck, so to speak...

I know what you are going through so ...

Good luck.

Ohh no, I'm not considering them agianst the LGT. I was just stating that I don't think Audi and BMW are bad cars, just that for around 30K the LGT is much better then the offerings from the germans. Once I finish Pharmacy school, then I might be considering a 50K car :), but not now.

The ammenities in the S4 and M3 are slightly better, but are in the 40k range (new M3 is 47k....) with very inexpensive and light work, your LGT can actually ruin an S4 and probably keep pace with an M3...

just my thoughts.

BTW, my car is officially in and I go to buy it in about 30 minutes.

Well I just took one out for a test drive. The power feels very similar to my previous STi, which is a nice thing. Saturday I'm going to take the wife out to have a look. One thing I was surprised on was how nice the Taupe interior looked.

Archived