LegacyGT.com

Is kiyanichenko a thief?

SC GT

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: kiyanichenko PM'd me, gave me an explanation as to his situation and promised to make things right. I'll keep you all posted as to how things work out.

For those that PM'd me, thanks for the info. It's great that we all look out for each other when we have the chance to do so.

UPDATE: kiyanichenko PM'd me, gave me an explanation as to his situation and promised to make things right. I'll keep you all posted as to how things work out.

For those that PM'd me, thanks for the info. It's great that we all look out for each other when we have the chance to do so.

it's good that @ least one mod has interjected ....

:munch:

I dont have the balls to own up? Ive had some serious problems in my life lately and you guys gotta watch what you say. Im not argue back and forth because I have much more important things to worry about. I didnt total my car, I hydroplaned on palomar airport road. I was going under the speed limit and my tires were pretty bald. It wasnt totaled, I just let insurance give me the money for it because I needed it to help my mom pay fo alot of stuff. The rest I bought a 240sx with. No I didnt crash it on purpose. I loved that car and took care of it, always clean, always in tip top shape. Sometimes shit happens and you just gotta grow a pair and move on. I apologized to scgt and I told him whenever I get the funds I will get it to him asap and I offered him to keep my ap. Dont call me a stupid kid just because I crashed a car, Ive had it for almost 2 years and all it had was a small dent. I didnt brag about anything, I was explaing myself

people here are quick to assume for the worst. after marty and spiralsmurf we have a lot of credibility problems in socal...

so i'll more or less apologize for the rest of us if we offended you. but it did take a week for you to respond. however, it took balls to post and i commend you for that.

sorry to hear about your loss and hopefully you enjoy your 240 as much as the legacy.

car for sale. PM me!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived