LegacyGT.com

Another forum for the PA/NJ/MD crowd

Bolksey85

http://www.tristatetuners.com/

Yes, I know the website is down first and foremost. But, I joined up a couple weeks ago and it's a decent place. Fairly small group and what I like is it's all local. A bunch of the people even live within a few minutes of me. The group is a lot of DSM owners, Honda people, and a sh1tload of Nissan drivers but they're good people. A lot of big power cars and a lot of swaps. Plenty of SR20's in 240's, a few RB's, a lot of GSR's into Hondas. Believe it or not, it seems like 85-90% of the people aren't tools and anyone who is, gets warned then booted. There's actually a big Subaru group and a few Leggy's as well. A lot of vendors on there, too.

I'm about ready to give up that damn place. This is the 3rd time my SN has been lost due to shitty upkeep and it's been damn near 2 days since I registered AGAIN and I have yet to receive my verification email. I'm on the edge of saying f0ck TST.

dude why you over here thinking of getting a legacy now too? im over there have been for a couple years. SEmaxima99 over there.

Yea I just got a new job and Im looking around for an lgt. Need to upgrade from the hatch haha.

For some reason it's not letting me log in over on TST. I sent 2 messages to them but haven't gotten an answer yet. When I go to log in, I type my name and password and click the log in button. It acts like its logging me in and goes to that redirect page saying "thanks for logging in" but when it directs me back to the forum I'm not logged in. Its weird

You know what, I give up on that forum. After 3 user name resets and now a 3rd new PW, screw TST. Avoid it because the people who run it do a shit ass job at it. It sucks, no more good info than what could be found here or anywhere else. Not worth it.

Don't expect to find any good information on that site. It's best use is for finding other local automotive enthusiasts/meets.

Car specific forums are by far the best source for info.

I've pretty much given up on that crap hole forum. Sh1t never works, posts and PM's are constantly lost, photos lost. Screw that. Just like SLA said, it's good for meeting people or sharing pics but otherwise blows for any true tech info.;)

• 2 months later...
I had to bring this one back. I'm amazed at the people on this forum sometimes. It's like it's full of 15 year olds. You can't make a statement without some other dildo calling you out and saying you're wrong. I don't know why I bother reading it other than there's a few Legacy guys on there.

I had to bring this one back. I'm amazed at the people on this forum sometimes. It's like it's full of 15 year olds. You can't make a statement without some other dildo calling you out and saying you're wrong. I don't know why I bother reading it other than there's a few Legacy guys on there.

i went to one local meet with mindspin about a month back. Ive never felt so "odd man out" before at a car meet. It was like we were shunned lol.

Archived