LegacyGT.com

New Member from Southern NH

Bovesnh1

GatorGT,

Hey nice to meet you too! What color is your LGT? I always give the subie wave to fellow LGTers but hardly get it back, is that just a juvenile wrx thing, lol! Actually my fender roller ended up being the service guys at Manch Subaru(Jeff the Svc Manager and Shtbxr22 above) using my company's fender rolling tool. I had never done it before and don't really have the means to take off the wheels and jack up the car so I had those guys take care of it. I thought they did a really awesome job, this is especially the case given the fenders in the rear of the LGT's are more difficult to roll than other subaru models, and its a service that they don't get asked to do all that often.

Fantastipotamus,

Thanks for all your answers regarding the tuning stuff, that program that you got sounds pretty awesome, where is Tuning Alliance again? Sorry for the confusion regarding my car, I had my fenders rolled to accomodate the very wide wheels that I am running. The paint cracked a little on the left rear and Shtbxr22 helped fix the issue.

Shtbxr22,

Thanks for the Great work that you did on my car, it looks and drives amazing now! I'm trying to recall if the desk said anything about the sway bar stop or not, usually I tell Jeff and Mike to do what they have to do for the job to be right, so they may have taken care of it based on your input. I had it there so many times in May that they may have let me know and I just spaced it, lol. I can say that I am getting zero rubbing or hitting after the roll job/alignment/retouch job so I'm thinking that its all set. Nice work on the calipers too! However next time you see it in the shop if you wouldnt mind checking it out that would be greatly appreciated. If you ever need tires(or Coilovers, or parts;-) please do not hesitate to shoot me a pm here and I'll hook you up!!!

Gene

GatorGT,

Fantastipotamus,

Thanks for all your answers regarding the tuning stuff, that program that you got sounds pretty awesome, where is Tuning Alliance again? Sorry for the confusion regarding my car, I had my fenders rolled to accomodate the very wide wheels that I am running. The paint cracked a little on the left rear and Shtbxr22 helped fix the issue.

Gene

I'm actually not sure, to be honest, never been there. http://www.tuningalliance.com is their website, and I didn't see a physical address listed on there, but they have a phone number/AIM contact, etc.

Boves,

my 07 B is DGM. It is lowered, has painted headlamps (DGM too), quad exhaust tips and a lip spoiler.

shtbxr22, you're being pm'd.

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." - T. Jefferson

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Gene, 5 years and 160 posts

glad to see you are still at it

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

Thanks! I've been power mod free since 90k, and recently turned 180k on the clock. It's still running strong and smooth (albeit less impressive sounding as it was when I was stg II). Paid off and printing money, I just had some rusty spots cleaned up and it's looking pretty good with my current selection of XXR wheels and tires from Falken:)

Archived