LegacyGT.com

alright i got a 99 subaru legacy 2.5 and im in the middle off doing a motor swap since the values are bent, my problem is the nuts are pretty much welded on now, my air tools wont break it lose, so im thinkin about just cutting it and gettin new headers

would 99 wrx headers fit ? they look the same as the ones on it, i tried looking up headers off ebaymotors for a leagcy and nothing came up, i really dont have much money to work with and the wrx headers seem cheaper

help?

99 wrx headers onto an N/A? No? And aren't you in america? you didn't get 99 WRX's...

I know some of the JDM 2.5's have equal length headers that bolt up to turbo's just fine. If you have those, they yea, WRX ones would work, and you'd get a mean burble as a side effect.

my subaru isnt turbo i wish it was but stock headers cost wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much

and yeah im in america

i was on ebaymotors and i put 99 subaru headers and 99 wrx headers came up idk if theres any diff between turbo and non turbo headers i just went by how they looked and they looked the same which is why im asking b4 i do anything

Archived