LegacyGT.com

will these fit my car?

wpmarky

are you lowered? slammed?

18x8.... i've had good luck with 225/40/18s in teh past. any bigger and I would start rubbing :(

im lowered on coils. unfortunately without further information it's hard to help you out.

the wheel FAQ is very helpful in this forum as well. (according to the FAQ this is not an ideal offset but some people have fit some pretty aggressive fitments here with some modifications)

car for sale. PM me!

thanks lawl, I read the FAQ and noticed that the offset doesn't fall within the range.

My car isn't lowered, it's a stock 08 Spec.B if that matters. I probly won't lower it in the future either (coils are last on my list, just sways for now)

What does that offset mean? does 35 matter that much?

they will stick out and the problem is if you're lowered they will grind/rub/whatever against either the metal fender lip, your wheel well lining, etc.

if you're stock height i dont see there being much of an issue.

another thing is if you're upgrading wheels and brembos may be in your future you'll have to consider getting wheels that fit brembos, because you'll end up ditching this set at that point anyway.

another issue is resale. if you get a fairly ubiquitous subaru wheel brand like enkei or rota you'll have an easier time reselling the wheels if you decide you dont want them anymore.

hope this helps.

car for sale. PM me!

Archived