LegacyGT.com

JDM 20mm RSB?

boostedsube

I pm'd them. They wanted the part#, which I don't have.

Believe our Team are asking you which part number *on our Site* you're interested in

There are so many different Antisway bars for the Legacy here; are Rallitek quoting you for an STi bar? Subaru OEM ? Aftermarket? Other?

Best

GW

Japanparts.com

Believe our Team are asking you which part number *on our Site* you're interested in

There are so many different Antisway bars for the Legacy here; are Rallitek quoting you for an STi bar? Subaru OEM ? Aftermarket? Other?

Best

GW

Japanparts.com

JDM> Subaru I believe STI one for USDM LGT. It is a 20mm hollow bar with squared ends. It is a direct replacement for our 16mm stock solid ones.

Thanks!

Maybe not what you're looking for, but I'd skip the JDM bar-- it's only got an effective diameter of 18mm anyways. I'd go for the 19mm Rallitek/IPD bar, it's a great match for the stock front bar and stock (or upgraded) suspension. The car still handles very neutrally, no problems with oversteer, and you'll spend about half of what you would've for the JDM piece.

AVO's rear sway bar is 20mm. I just installed one Saturday. I bought the bar from Fred Beans/King of Parts in Doylestown, PA. Also had them install it. Might be something to look in to if you can't get the JDM bar.

'07 Forester STI (ECS Performance)..SOLD!

'09 Spec B...Sold!

'11 LGT Limited...Sold!

'17 STI Limited

AVO's rear sway bar is 20mm. I just installed one Saturday. I bought the bar from Fred Beans/King of Parts in Doylestown, PA. Also had them install it. Might be something to look in to if you can't get the JDM bar.

How do you like the avo bar so far? I had the Jdm one on my '06 LGT and really liked it.

... the JDM bar-- it's only got an effective diameter of 18mm anyways. ...

Source (besides me)?

18 compared to 16 is a 60% increase in stiffness.

06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

Archived