LegacyGT.com

Help! Template Didn't come with Spoiler!

JuxtaGT

Has anybody installed a spoiler on there '05 LGT (factory)? Mine came with instructions but does not seem to have the templates it refers to. Digging around shows the part# is SOA342L300. Can anybody scan or fax the template, or know a link to a pdf or something? I'm pretty confident I can preform this install myself, but I'm wary of proceding without the drill template. Thanks in advance for anybody who can help.

Sorry I'm unable to help or even provide assistance on this one. The only recommendation I can give you is to call and talk to the company u purchased the part from and ask them to resend this template to you. It will save you time, sleepless nights and a HUGE damage bill if you get it wrong.

Let us know how you go ....

Oh and BTW, thanks for joining the Site.

Adam.

Thanks for looking. I contacted the company that sent it and they will get the template to me. I just knew I wasn't going to have a chance to install it again for two weeks if it didn't go on this weekend. Googleing didn't help, so I thought one of you guys might have some, thanks anyways.

-B

'05 LGT Lmt. Silver

Archived