LegacyGT.com

Calling all vendors: Damd side extensions wanted

JonLGT

I am trying to get ahold of a set of these side extensions (sills) for my Legacy. They are on the Damd website, but I would like to channel this through a vendor (HKC, Japanparts, ect...) if possible. There are a few things on the Damd website I am very interested in, the only problem I have is trying to obtain them.

Any help?

I am trying to get ahold of a set of these side extensions (sills) for my Legacy. They are on the Damd website, but I would like to channel this through a vendor (HKC, Japanparts, ect...) if possible. There are a few things on the Damd website I am very interested in, the only problem I have is trying to obtain them.

Any help?

If I weren't trying to do Brembos right now, I'd be looking for a set too.

Any help?

We can supply all DAMD parts ( + have been for the last 12 years )

031-037

If the Part you want isn't on our Site, ( suggest ) email: contact@japanparts.com with the picture or link + our Team will upload it to our Japanparts Site

PM me to followup + I'll let you know "how much + how soon"

Best

GW

Japanparts.com

Archived