LegacyGT.com

Paint Shop for Grille in MA?

scans007

Just scored a JDM grille for 200 bucks.......the trick is it's silver and I have a black ride...so I'm look'n for a great body shop that will paint it for me. Does anyone know of any in the MA area......I could always sand it and try myself, and it doesn't work bring it to a shop :D

I'm gonna sand down the sides and round it out a little so it the side spaces are taken care of... anywho, the grille will be here tuesday......so any body shop referrals would be AWESOME....

Thanx in advance...

Def, I just want a silver JDM grill, painted OME black......just need a cost....=) If its reasonable, I'll either drive it there, or ship it....I just want someone that I can trust not to rip me and and will do a good job.....oh and if I drive down there, I have a lil dent in the door I'd LOVE popped out :D

I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.......here's a pic to show him if you need to show him..

Let me know

JDMgrille.jpg.98669ba1a5ddf37e23c83e801457f225.jpg

i talked to him he says 80-85 for it dun right: prepped, 1x coat sealer/adhesion promoter, 2x base coats, and 2or3x clear coats and you mean obsidian black pearl right?

PS: Not back in Boston until the first...might get a better deal if you pay in cash and in person...also pay on pick up to make sure it is ok

Dropped it off today at a place 10 feet from my house....$75 bucks for a sand paint, and clear coat...I'll take pics as soon as I get it back...they said today or tomorrow...talk about quick. These guys just build a brand new shop...and were painting a car when I showed up....I was impressed with what I saw...now we'll see how the do on the grill.....=)

Archived