LegacyGT.com

05 LGT at Streets of Willow

Saul_Good

Try to upload google video and use desktop uploader for 100+MB file.

I have few 20+min video of SOW in google video.

BTW, what is your best lap time on CW? And when is your next track event?

CW: 1:35.xx on RE070

CCW: 1:33.xx on RE070

Next event for me is probably Feb 7. There's actually 2 events that weekend: STUSA @ Streets, and Speedventures @ Willow Springs (Big Willow). I haven't decided which one im going to yet.

Awesome vid. I was there a week after you on the 19th with Redline Track Events running CCW. It was my first track event ever. I had a GREAT time, but my times sucked. My best time was 1.41. My legacy is stock. Did you run a 1.33 stock?

Awesome vid. I was there a week after you on the 19th with Redline Track Events running CCW. It was my first track event ever. I had a GREAT time, but my times sucked. My best time was 1.41. My legacy is stock. Did you run a 1.33 stock?

Nah not stock. I have suspension mods (megan coilovers) and some chassis braces. I could give you an excuse that some were unclean runs, yadda yada, but in actuality I suck and need lots more seat time.

That's cool you went, i'd like to see more LGT guys show up and run at these events. Next one (for me) is Feb 7th.

That's cool you went, i'd like to see more LGT guys show up and run at these events. Next one (for me) is Feb 7th.

What organization is holding the event on the 7th of February? I probably won't be able to go to a track event until spring at the earliest.

Archived