LegacyGT.com

SD: Downpipe/exhaust install

Denver133

Yeah, I don't know about Crawford/I-Speed myself. 1. I'm pretty sure they don't do AP 2. Haven't had the best personal experience with them.

HB Speed is great.

Also, don't look at me and rule me out just cause its in a garage. Many users here will vouch for the quality of work that I've done. I work on easy things like oil changes, to turbo swaps, to meth-injection, to big brake kits and coilovers.

Cars that have had work in my garage range from CRX Engine swaps and GTi VR6 turbo to 450+whp STi to a 911TT that I did a ported GT2 turbo swap.

btw i only get stuff done at hbspeed if jose cant do it (ie- no dyno :lol:)

u can sit upstairs in air conditioning and play playstation 3 and mess with his yorkies while he works on your car.

car for sale. PM me!

Cars that have had work in my garage range from CRX Engine swaps and GTi VR6 turbo to 450+whp STi to a 911TT that I did a ported GT2 turbo swap.

Haha, agreed, once I had to swap the exhaust on a Ferrari F-430 Scuderia in my driveway because my shop keys were lost and the other set was up at Buttonwillow racing. Its may have taken a lot longer but I can guarantee the quality of work was as high if not higher because I was so focused on doing it right with the lack of equiptment. The person doing the work makes a bigger difference than what tools are used.

And damn, Ive done tail light conversions on Ferraris and GT3 body kits on GT2s and chincy shit like that but a GT2 swap, thats badass! :eek:

^ n00bs below this line

Archived