LegacyGT.com

Did VEIL stain / damage your Subaru headlights ?

f1anatic

Currently, the Laser Interceptor sells in several formats:

Dual heads - intended for front coverage, both of Standard depth

Quad heads - intended for front and rear (two front, two rear), either Standard/Standard configuration or Standard/Slim configuration, the latter of which, the Slim heads, are intended specifically for rear-of-vehicle applications

Dual HP heads - "HP" meaning "high-power," with two emitter diodes (versus one) and the usual two receiving diodes, plus a re-calibrated control-module to best-enable performance of the "HP" setup

Quad HP heads - see above.

All should be of the same level of reliability/durability - although the HP variants have only been on-market for about a half-year, I don't think there's any reason for them to be any less reliable than their standard/regular counterparts.

Pricing reflects only the difference in terms of number of heads and TYPE (i.e. standard/regular versus HP variant) heads.

A standard Quad setup is more than enough to properly protect the BL/BP Legacy - the HP would be overkill, for-sure.

If you're debating between a Quad regular/standard setup or a Dual HP, thinking that you can mount one head of the HP on the front, and one on the rear, I'd honestly still go for the Quad regular/standard, as the increased receptive "coverage" that you'd get from having two heads, spaced-out further apart, would likely insure better overall performance.

BTW, the rear "Slim" heads fit perfectly to the depth of our rear deck's license-plate overhang. ;)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I have the perfect laser jammer. It's called don't speed like an idiot. It has many benefits including the safety of everyone else on the road. This thread is full of fail and you should be ashamed to try and avoid getting caught for something you obviously know is wrong.

I feel bad for you.

Lets see how you feel when you get tagged going 73 in a 65 zone. I don't feel like that is speeding like an idiot. Not to mention how the state cops sit in the breakdown lane when you crest a hill, stupid bastards will end up getting rear ended if someone has to make an emergency maneuver into the breakdown lane. But I'm sure you obey the 65 posted limit to the tenth of a MPH with a statement like that.:rolleyes:

Archived