LegacyGT.com

My new Legacy B4

Ow! The good thing is that all will be made new again by the body shop, and you don't have to worry about that first door ding-touch parking scrape. Yes, I'm trying to find the bright side for you... Kevin

[quote name='gtguy']Ow! The good thing is that all will be made new again by the body shop, and you don't have to worry about that first door ding-touch parking scrape. Yes, I'm trying to find the bright side for you... Kevin[/quote] You can't tell from the pics but there are three dents in the car running the full length from the begining of the scrap to the end. The front passanger window (we drive on the right) seems to be rubbing against something in the door. Im not really sweating the scratches or the dents, but the rim is really a thorn in my side..... The rim will be replaced. The car is about 3-4 months old.... stressfull.

[quote name='bobert486']new legacy damaged already? im guessing its not in the US[/quote] :lol: Did the "we drive on the right side" or "the car is 3-4 months old" help to come to this conclusion? ;)

[quote name='Drift Monkey']Ouch, I feel for you man. Did you at least get his info or was this a hit and run?[/quote] Yes. He admitted to the cop that he was trying to go straight into a one-way rather than turn. But he disputed this with his insurance and I get the feeling that he told his insurance I cut him off. The traffic cop was not in today (supposively) and his statement couldn't be verified.

[quote name='panos']Yes. He admitted to the cop that he was trying to go straight into a one-way rather than turn. But he disputed this with his insurance and I get the feeling that he told his insurance I cut him off. The traffic cop was not in today (supposively) and his statement couldn't be verified.[/quote] Was an officer called to the scene and and a police report written? If so, that's all you need.

Archived