LegacyGT.com

Help me find Downpipes please

Hey guys/gals. I am looking into buying a downpipe for my '06 Legacy GT Spec B. Now I have done some research and found that the most popular one for price and performance is the Helix. I am going to get a catted one because I don't want my car to be loud. Now I have been looking all over online to find a place to buy one and everywhere I go only has downpipes listed for the WRX and STI (with the exception of crappy Ebay ones). Would anyone have some suggestions as to a good place to look and if maybe I am just blind? Thanks a lot in advance!!

There are plenty of good used downpipes here on the forums check out the marketplace. Also I got lucky on ebay when I got my downpipe I picked up a used invidia for around 120 shipped, look around on here and ebay. Also check the vendors pages to see what kind of specials they have going on.

Never heard of a Helix DP for the LGT.

Probably the 2 most popular DP are Cobb and Invidia. Both are pricey .... but you get what you pay for.

I've been running the Cobb problem free for just over a year. Great fitment and fit and finish.

Probably best place to get it is from Jeremy at King of Parts. You'll also want some gaskets and a new heat shield.

http://www.5-starperformance.com/servlet/the-Subaru-cln-LGT-05-dsh-09-cln-Downpipes/Categories

Good luck.

Archived