LegacyGT.com

rotor replacement for brembo

jster

Hi all. i am runing on sti brembo front n rear,brembo drilled rotor n hawks pads. Looking for rotors replacement(front n rear) May i know what r my options?mainly for street use,no track. Does anyone know whats the size of the rotor si shoud be looking for? many tks!

• 2 weeks later...

You can use anything for the '04 STi fitment. The rear rotor is a little different and you have a few options for that. Did you loose the use of your rear parking brake when you switched to Brembos? You can get the standard '04 STi rear rotor which you loose the ability to use the parking brake unless you have special parking brake shoes installed, or you can use some special fit DBA rotors so you can still use the stock Legacy parking brake shoes.

DBA Standard rotors work fine for street use. www.fastwrx.com has them.

Hawk HPS pads are fine too.

You could go with DBA rotors. Not sure if kingofparts is still selling them. Check the vendor classifieds.

Jeremy (KINGOFPARTS) carries DBAs but can only get the 4000's. He can't get a hold of the standards.

http://www.5-starperformance.com/servlet/the-Subaru-cln-STi-04-dsh-07-cln-Braking/Categories

Tks for the reply!!Dont think i loose the use of my rear parking brake when i switched to Brembos because they are direct fit..got it brand new,not from sti.So DBA rotor is recommended ya? Whats the size of the rotor i should be looking for? Many tks! =)

Archived