LegacyGT.com

Chat night

Which chat night?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which chat night?

Can't say there is much more to do up in these parts. And yes, someone will probably come along with a smartass comment about cow-tipping or drinking (and we're not the dairy state, that's CA, we just make way better cheese. :D) I'll be working all summer on a rotating schedule, sometimes 8hrs and others 12hrs, between 5 and 7 days a week. How do ya'll expect me to pay for the car, money doesn't grow on trees. :lol: Hmm, maybe I need to get into genetics and make a tree that does grow money, hmm... :D

I still have to set up an irc server and if one chat night is popular, we can add more nights over time. I just think it would really be just a handful of us. I'm in the process of setting up a test server so I can safely develope for this site, then once thats done I'll be working on getting chat night running.

Work, drift monkey doesn't work! I think you're right on that Tide. Even though there's a lot of people on Edmunds, there generally isn't more than 15-25 people on at a time during most chats, usually staying towards the lower end. It's only an hour, and it's a talk about anything and everything, generally a small portion is Subaru related, then there is the weather, people's vacations, car issues in general, yada, yada, yada. I'd see if we could squeeze in someone from Subaru, we'll see.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just giving this a bump back towards the top. Is there a way to make the chat button a bit more visible? Put it towards the top menu bar and perhaps make an announcement on the site portal maybe? Would like to get a little tradition going on around here if we could perhaps. :)

Archived