LegacyGT.com

I have my GT Wagon! and I love it

I've had it for a week or so now, been real busy.

I bought a 2005 GT Limited MT with 22k miles.

I absolutely love this car. This is my first turbo car and it is a blast to drive.

A pic of it here: [ame=http://flickr.com/photos/johnrhopkins/3103282962/]My new car | Flickr - Photo Sharing![/ame]

So, what mods to start with? I saw the free mod thread but it seems several of the links are dead :(

Thanks! And what is GRP and SWP?

Yes, it is tan interior, gave up looking for a black interior.

Now I just need to figure out what the smart mods are. I had a fairly well-modded 97 Mustang. I was pretty familiar with that world, the turbo and awd stuff is new to me.

Thanks! And what is GRP and SWP?

Yes, it is tan interior, gave up looking for a black interior.

Now I just need to figure out what the smart mods are. I had a fairly well-modded 97 Mustang. I was pretty familiar with that world, the turbo and awd stuff is new to me.

I too came from 2 very powerful cars, 1 being a N/A v8 car. Welcome and 14,500 is an awesome price for that car.

It has 23k and some change on it now... but a lot of that cane from driving it back from point of purchase.

So... anyone able to point me to instructions on the "free" mods? Also, what are the places to start on ti? I already want a bigger turbo. Which should I look at for a daily driver? What exhaust? The brakes feel squishy... but I came from a car with 14" rotors and 6-piston brakes.

I have so many questions.

only 22k miles :shocked:

sounds like it was driven once a week to church and market!

I found similar gem with 21k miles in May in New Mexico.

However, many of these cars were leftovers. That one was bought new in Nov 05. My other one I bought new... in May 06.

It has 23k and some change on it now... but a lot of that cane from driving it back from point of purchase.

So... anyone able to point me to instructions on the "free" mods? Also, what are the places to start on ti? I already want a bigger turbo. Which should I look at for a daily driver? What exhaust? The brakes feel squishy... but I came from a car with 14" rotors and 6-piston brakes.

I have so many questions.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19037

Thank you as well, that first link you offered though is the one I had found. The first two links on it are dead though.

Hmmmm.

Did a quick search and can't find the original threads. Maybe they have been removed????

Sweet' date=' looks like Vet's car. Not sure if he has the tan interior though.[/quote']

I've got the black interior and a non-limited.

johnrhopkins, where are you located? I've only ever seen one or two other GRP wagons in the Balt/DC area.

Archived