LegacyGT.com

Geriatric in a GRP LGT

Yeah, you read that correctly.

The other day while driving I noticed a sharp garnet red LGT, but was quite taken aback by its driver; an elderly woman. :confused:

I figured the general age demographic of Legacy GT owners would be mostly men, ages 20-50 (give or take), so you can understand my confusion upon seeing an older lady driving such a vehicle.

The other day while driving I noticed a sharp garnet red LGT, but was quite taken aback by its driver; an elderly woman. :confused:

I figured the general age demographic of Legacy GT owners would be mostly men, ages 20-50 (give or take), so you can understand my confusion upon seeing an older lady driving such a vehicle.

I bet she was bit by the modding bug. Probably putting down 350+ to the wheels!

Rehab is for quitters.

I see bunch of grandmas driving Legacies, quite a few LGTs.

And give older people some respect. Using geriatric in this context is quite pejorative. You'll be "geriatric" one day, too.

And give older people some respect. Using geriatric in this context is quite pejorative. You'll be "geriatric" one day, too.

Perjortive? That's an SAT word!

Rehab is for quitters.

Whew! I thought by geriatric you might mean anyone over 35. I juuuuuuusssst slip under. :)

Right you are. I do not mean it as disrespectful, but my purpose was rather to play on the alliteration with the "j' sound. It's a bit more catchy.

If the moderators would like to change the title because of how it can be misconstrued, I would understand.

I apologize if this comes off as disrepectful.

How about staying true to my original idea with the alliteration and change the title to "Grandma's Gran Touring Garnet Red Grocery Getter."

Wagon owners, don't drucify me, I happen to think the wagon is quite a sharp vehicle.

Right you are. I do not mean it as disrespectful, but my purpose was rather to play on the alliteration with the "j' sound. It's a bit more catchy.

If the moderators would like to change the title because of how it can be misconstrued, I would understand.

I apologize if this comes off as disrepectful.

Stop being a post wussy! Man up, girly man and stand by your thread! :lol:

^^ with the above.

i'll bet most of us can't keep up with my Dad.... (turns into My dad is faster than your dad argument lol)

My dad was not happy that his pretty fast truck, got beat by me on the way home. pulled out to pass a slow car, we both pulled out about same time... i ate him alive. He calls me 20 seconds later... "let me get my T, then we'll see who is faster" (i know i'd lose)

Now there is talk of an aluminum small block in his fiero again.

oh - and since it's time for someone to ask -

"Yeah, but was she hot?"

06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

Archived