LegacyGT.com

Question on LGT Limited Front Seats...

cohenfive

we need to replace our p.o.s. saab 95 at some point soon and the lgt limited is one of the cars i'm hoping my wife will take a serious look at. one thing that is often an issue for her is the front seat bottom cushion. she's only about 5'3" with fairly short legs. many car seats she tries have long and non-adjustable seat bottoms that hit her leg too far out for her. this makes those seats really uncomfortable.

are there any short-legged owners out there that can comment on the seating of the lgt limited? we haven't been to the local dealer yet (coming soon) but thought i'd ask here first. thanks!!

Guest JessterCPA
My wife is about 5'1". I do not have a Limited, but I think the seat dimensions are the same. She has no problems, asidfe from the non-leather, which a Limited would cure. She finds the seats quite comfortable.

The LGT seats may just be perfect for your wife. If you do a search in this forum you'll find one of the complaints regarding the seats is that the bottom cushion in not long enough and therfore doesn't provide enough support for long legged people (just the opposite of what your wifes issue would be). However, you'd best check it out for yourselves as seating comfort is very individual specific.

Moved to interiors section. Good luck!

hah!! no wonder i couldn't find this at first. thanks!!

my wife is open to subarus as her best friend has an outback and likes it. i'm thinking the lgt limited might be a fun alternative to all the other cars in this price class....

I am 6.1" and y wife is 5.3".....

The best thing about the LTD is that the drivers seat is 8 way.. with the thigh adjustment on the drivers seat and of course that fact that the seat moves up and down.

My wife really likes the car... she was very impressed with it ...

Of course I bought it with out her even driving it.. lol

But I am glad that it works so well for her too :)

Parousia

My 5'3" wife finds the LGT Limited leather seats very comfortable.The non-Limited (or possibly just the i model) seats have a shorter seat cushion IIRC. We noticed this when we wanted to check out a car with cloth seats.

JC, Chicagoland bassist & opentracker

2005 LGT 5MT Ltd wagon

2005 LGT 5MT Ltd sedan

Archived