LegacyGT.com

is this a problem or just me

jimmyjtn

So I can't tell if this is the way the car usually drives or if its just me. When I'm driving 75+ the steering wheel pulls a little bit either left or right and i have to make a slight adjustment to keep the car going straight. I don't really know how to explain it. It's just a slight jerk in the wheel, not alot but enough for you to feel it and have to make make the adjustment. It freaks me out when im going over 75. Is this normal for legacies?

I plan on going on a test drive of my buddies legacy this weekend to see if his car does it but I wanted to write on here to see if anyone else knows what im talking about. Is it just me?

If its a brand new car, it isn't unusual for the car to pull towards the nearest side of the road. The road surface is curved (highpoint is the middle of the road surface) for drainage. Since a new car's front end is tight, its more likely to be affected. it should lessen as the car breaks in.

For example, on a two lane one way road, the car pulls to the left in the left lane, but pulls to the right in the right lane.

Archived