LegacyGT.com

Jizz In My Pants

uwishu1

It happens to me all the time.

The "video unavailable" thing, I mean.

Just click the title above the video image in the first post. I have a theory that youtube has a big farm of servers and new videos need time to propagate across the whole farm. If the server nearest you doesn't have the video yet, you get that error.

:lol::lol::lol:

SNL has been doin some great shit lately, especially Andy Samberg

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I might have to start watching the show again. I liked Andy Samberg doing the Mark Wahlberg impersonation.

"Yo chicken I just wanna talk!"

say hi to ya mutha for me

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

He did go on SNL & call out Andy Samberg & it was really funny

O R'ly?!
I ran across [ame=http://www.hulu.com/watch/39813/saturday-night-live-mark-wahlberg-backstage]Hulu - Saturday Night Live: Mark Wahlberg Backstage@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.hulu.com/embed/xw8wKL9q2MpPbW0vZ2sgZg@@AMEPARAM@@xw8wKL9q2MpPbW0vZ2sgZg[/ame] a few weeks ago. Not sure that is what is referenced above though. :lol:

fixed link, my bad. :)

I ran across *THIS* a few weeks ago. Not sure that is what is referenced above though. :lol:

fixed link, my bad. :)

yep, that's the one I was talkin abuot

I showed the Jizz in My Pants video to one of my buddies and he referred me to this site: http://www.thelonelyisland.com/ ... it's Andy Samberg's comedy troupe.

they're coming out with a whole album

Yeah I wonder if it will be any good. IMO comedy CDs haven't been any good since Adam Sandler's "What the Hell Happened to Me". That is a classic.

I agree. I don't think it's the songs themselves that are so funny. I think it's the whole package. Without the visuals it's probably not all that funny

I agree. I don't think it's the songs themselves that are so funny. I think it's the whole package. Without the visuals it's probably not all that funny

The visuals definitely make it a lot funnier.

I take back the "Adam Sandler had the last funny comedy album" comment I made earlier. Stephen Lynch is pretty damn funny. I don't know how I forgot about him.

Archived