LegacyGT.com

Mod Friendly Dealerships

stiffarmleft

I'm looking for a Mod friendly dealership in MD/VA/DC area to install my uppipe for a reasonable price or if anyone knows of a good shop or shade tree mechanic. I don't want to pay over $200, as some shops have quoted me over $300 for labor!! If there are individuals on this board that can do it, PM me and we can work something out price wise. I live in Maryland and work in Alexandria Virginia.

I'll talk to my buddy that works at a Precision Tune. He's a little country-bumpkin .. well he's a lot of country bumpkin and he'll give you some flak because you're not driving deem dere ahmericann vee8 muscle car but he's a good guy and he helped me out when I need some mechanical and installation help.

Once after market parts really start to come out, i'm probably going to go to him.

I'll talk to my buddy that works at a Precision Tune. He's a little country-bumpkin .. well he's a lot of country bumpkin and he'll give you some flak because you're not driving deem dere ahmericann vee8 muscle car but he's a good guy and he helped me out when I need some mechanical and installation help.

Once after market parts really start to come out, i'm probably going to go to him.

cool, thanks. Where are you located?

Archived