LegacyGT.com

Looking for black or gun metal wheels

o- c-uTe

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know what rims I want but I want to see them on the car first. I want the car to look sporty but not ricey. Here are some I am looking at:

http://www.enkei.com/HPSpecPAGES/rpo3Specs.html

http://www.ozracing.com/shared/car/racing/26_big.jpg

http://www.mackinindustries.com/rays_sfchallenge.html

RP03s dont come in Hyperblack, Black or Gunmetal

OZ Records dont come in applications for Subaru, and they only come in a 3-stage silver paint.

SF Challenge doesnt even come in Subaru Bolt Patterns. If they do, it's because they were custom made to order (expect 3 months or more for the wait). Volks can be custom painted, but because you are looking at SF series, they only come in limited edition silver.

Are you looking for a clean 5 spoke rim? How much are you willing to pay for rims? And size?

Keefe

Keefe

i might get the axis reverbs for my legacy. My cousin has the hiros in 19'' and silver and they look clean

Axis Reverb in Black or Gold with a polished lip is HOT! It was one of my choices in a 5-spoke.. I turned away from them because I had 2 other 18" rims at home at the time :p

Keefe

Keefe

Thanks Keefe and Boxer. So how much do those Hiros weigh? I was surprised to see that they're not super expensive. Any idea as to their offsets?

The Hiro might weigh around 21 lbs for 18x8.. I think the Reverbs are lighter but not by much (1 lbs lesser). From various websites, they have very few sizes that would work with the Legacy.

As for "selling the Volks for Hiros", I would have to weigh out the difference from performance over the looks. Some Volks are heavy, which I think the GT-Cs are heavy considering from other Volk wheels (I dont blame ya for trading since the weights might be the same or heavier).

I know the SSR SP1 Professors are like Anvils in comparison to the SSR Competition rims. Not all Volk and not all SSR wheels are light either (as an SSR GT2 for 18"x8" is around 17 to 19 lbs).

Keefe

Keefe

The Hiro might weigh around 21 lbs for 18x8.. I think the Reverbs are lighter but not by much (1 lbs lesser). From various websites, they have very few sizes that would work with the Legacy.

As for "selling the Volks for Hiros", I would have to weigh out the difference from performance over the looks. Some Volks are heavy, which I think the GT-Cs are heavy considering from other Volk wheels (I dont blame ya for trading since the weights might be the same or heavier).

I know the SSR SP1 Professors are like Anvils in comparison to the SSR Competition rims. Not all Volk and not all SSR wheels are light either (as an SSR GT2 for 18"x8" is around 17 to 19 lbs).

Keefe

Actually the Hiro's weigh more than the GT-C's. Scratch that idea. :lol:

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Just got off the phone with Axis....only offset is 35???!!! :confused: forget it! (he asked for my vehicle and then told me he only had 35 offset, I didn't bother was asking for weight)....whatever man...he was not very informative...anyways..."next!"
In Taiwan now...:spin:

If it was a 19"x8.5", yea it's a +35mm. I think the closest thing you can run from Axis is their typical 18"x7.5" rim at +40 or +42mm offset.. I think that's one of their common set sizes that they mass produce.

Keefe

Keefe

• 2 weeks later...
I never was a big fan of Rota Subzeros, but Subydude has some flat blacks that are part of his spring clearance that look like they mean business. He's also unloading flat black Attacks, which also should look pretty cool.

Well I was the one that started this tread. At the time I had the money to go and buy wheels, but my wife had other things planned. So I am not looking for these wheels anymore.

Thanks for all the replies, but most of them werent for me anyways.:)

Archived