LegacyGT.com

OEM sedan vs wagon CBE.

RaGe

i know there is a difference between the OEM sedan vs wagon CBE, but where is this difference? Is it in the mid section?

reason: I am wanting a custom Y pipe made but after talking with my buddy he was just going to make me a full CBE. he has a wagon that he can use to moch it up, but wanted me to make sure. So where exactly is the difference at? And what difference if a measurement can be given.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

AFAIK, the only exhaust system difference is due to the sedan bumper being shorter then the wagon. The mid and Y pipes are the same, the mufflers are the different items.

I'm sure someone will tell me if I'm wrong:rolleyes:

I'm running the SPT CBE, which is only marketed for the sedan. The tips are shorter(actually, my bumper cover sticks out further), which is the only difference I can see. Otherwise, it bolted right in.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

thats what i was thinking but i wasnt sure. as long as the mid and Y pipe section are the same i am good then.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

Correct. Edmundu's sedan when returned to stock received my wagon catback. In fact the longer wagon tips fit sedan better than sedan's stock tips.

Archived