LegacyGT.com

Help Needed BADLY LEAKING TRANNY

adidasoutback

I just installed coil overs I bought and I dont know what I did exactly but I think when I was doing one side I obviously over extended the cv joint of something.

I have a leak from where the CV axle meets the transmission, as In the tranny fluid is leaking out of the car on that one side. It is sitting out a noticeable difference and leaking. Did I damage the CV or tranny or is it something I can easily fix by like pushing the rod back in, and If I can then how do I do it????

Its leaked alot!

I need your alls help badddddddd!!!!!!!!!

I just installed coil overs I bought and I dont know what I did exactly but I think when I was doing one side I obviously over extended the cv joint of something.

I have a leak from where the CV axle meets the transmission, as In the tranny fluid is leaking out of the car on that one side. It is sitting out a noticeable difference and leaking. Did I damage the CV or tranny or is it something I can easily fix by like pushing the rod back in, and If I can then how do I do it????

Its leaked alot!

I need your alls help badddddddd!!!!!!!!!

Axel needs resetting into the transmission. Hopefully the axel seal is still OK.

this happened to me too. the axle seal is ruined. just get it replaced.

How much is an axle seal and how bad of a job is it to do? I inspected further and that green canister around the CV is what moved not the actual axle. So do I need to get both fixed? I mean I got the green thing to snug back up against the tranny so it looks the same. Any help is awesome

Archived