LegacyGT.com

wt to do with my 07 legacy

i own a 07 legacy gt "170hp" im thinking of instaling a one line exhaust insted of my original 2 lane,how much power will this give me ....... if u have other suggestions to do with the car that are on same price range of an new exhaust........plz help

Shoudl be in the intake/exhaust forum.

I dont think it will make much difference. I have heard doing some extreme race tuning is easier with a single exhaust pipe, hence the reason new rally STIs have a single exhaust pipe, but for the average street tuner I think the only advantage is saving money but the disadvantage is that you will need to change the rear valence to something with a single exhaust cutout.

^ n00bs below this line

Power will end up being the same. You'll get no where near power levels to need dual exhaust. It's a looks thing. Sound, you can get noise and/or sound either way. Just be advised that with a conversion to single, hand fabrication can and probably will be needed. But, this also gives you the option to build what you what, sound wise. 1 resonator, 2 resonators, 1 muffler and a resonator, straight pipe, it's wide open.

Archived