LegacyGT.com

Nissan Murano Tire Advice

Anyone out there have a Nissan Murano or similar SUV/Crossover. The wife's Murano needs new tires soon and I'm trying to find out what is good. I've heard some good things about the Pirelli Scorpion STR. The current OEM tires are Goodyear Eagle 235-65-R18. They were not bad. Some people are putting Kumho's on them? Not sure if these are good or just cheap. There are lots of guys running 265 width tires on the stock rims with no problems so I'm thinking I'll upsize.

Unfortunately, there is no Nissan Murano website that even comes close to this LGT site for information. When you read the write-ups and responses, some of the advice being given is totally crazy.

I appreciate the help.

The Pirelli is a good tire, and so is the Goodyear Fortera Triple Tread which is also a highly rated all season. The Goodyear is also rated to meet the tire industry severe snow service requirements so it should be pretty good in the snow as all seasons go.

What size of tire does your Murano take? There are several different sizes depending on trim level I think.

Oh yeah... I'm not going to put snow tires on so they need to be all season tires.

I would recommend to have two sets - winter and summer.

Otherwise it will be like wearing a jacket that's too cold in the winter but too warm in the summer. And not being able to take off the jacket.

453747.png

Archived