LegacyGT.com

09 body kit

ninjaturtlesM35x

this is my first post! turned in my infiniti m35x, i am picking up a 09 legacy gt limited 5mt tomarow morning after tons of research. amazing car, ass ugly front and side. i have looked threw the board and have not been able to find anything about 08+ body kits. is anyone running a body kit with the new body style? any lips? will skirts made for an 05-07 fit? so far the only thing i can find is a jdm conversion. to much modification is involved for a new car. thanks guys, allot of good info is on this board. would have gotten another infiniti if it wasnt for you! i would even take fiberglass if need be.

ass ugly was the wrong description. i am in love with the car. compared to jdm, it is bland. looks like a base legacy. and even if the car was "ass ugly" i would have gotten it anyway. a car that fun to drive with that nice of an interior for 28,000 is an anomaly. i am surprised with the whole jdm craze going on there are no replica kits. atleast a front lip and some skirts. i would love a jdm sti front end, i dont want to pay that much $ for something that will probably be destroyed within a year. i live in nyc, assholes will "bump" your car every day parking in a spot they cant fit in.

I don't think there is much out yet for MY08+. The USDM GT front bumper is very similar in appearance to the JDM GT bumper. You could always do a JDM Spec B front end, but as far as I know you'd be a pioneer by putting that on a USDM car.

Just keep checking http://www.japanparts.com for goodies

I'd do a front and trunk lip and call it a day. I love the 08 bumpers!

Archived