LegacyGT.com

Duel Zone climate question....

Chunt999

’05 LGT with duel zone just crapped on me. It really happened about a month ago but I live in south Florida and I can ride with the windows down right now so I wasn’t worried about it. Of course I am now.

Died on me in full blast A\C and I had to pull the fuse in the driver side panel to get it to cut out. I think I read somewhere that the changer and the duel zone is one unit behind the dash. Is this true?

Not sure if it might be a short or what. The unit will not respond and all LEDs are not lit but it’s in full power like I said. Radio lights not longer dimmer when running lights are on and are illuminated in full bright all this time.

Before this all happened sometimes the duel zone would not come on when I started the car, thought it was a short. Then would come on and started working in the middle of a drive. Once I witnessed the Odometer LCD screen went from Ill 4 (was current setting) to Ill 5 and I didn’t touch a thing. This happened about a month before the crap out.

Anyone got any similar things happen to them, Maybe a user guide so I can rip it apart and replace it. Maybe a link to the unit so I can buy it.

As always, any help would be greatly appreciated

Search ebay or the members section for people selling the whole unit.

Search the forums for "vacation pics" and you should find what you're looking for as well. It sounds like you have a short somewhere. Are you sure you didn't have some marsupials chewing on your wiring?

Best of luck,

Eric

Archived