LegacyGT.com

finally got one ...

I've been poking my head around this and other forums for a while trying to decide which car to buy. Well, indecision aside, I've finally purchased a:

Legacy GT Limited

Silver exterior, Black leather interior

Subwoofer+Amp (was on the car ... I didn't want it)

Spoiler

AD mirror w/ Homelink

STi Pedals

Fog lights

STi short shifter

+ tint

The deal came to $27.9 + TTL, which isn't great, but then I didn't have to bargain. I'm going to sign the papers tomorrow as soon as they have the accessories installed. I'll post pics some time.

I'm not overly impressed with the factory sub. They could have put Aura Bass Shakers under the seats and made me happier. If you turn up the bass so you can actually tell there is a sub there then it distorts. Not worth what the factory charges for it IMO.

Congrats on the new car! Its always a good day when you go to pick up a new ride. The LGT is a great car and I am sure you are going to love it.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

They could have put Aura Bass Shakers under the seats and made me happier. If you turn up the bass so you can actually tell there is a sub there then it distorts. Not worth what the factory charges for it IMO.

I've always wondered how the bass shakers do in a car (after all, thats what they're meant for) -- i've actually got 4 of the 25watt aura bass shakers attached to my couch where i've got my home theater set up. THat, combined with the subwoofer-- DAMN. I love being able to feel everything.

Archived