LegacyGT.com

WRX Crash.....

A freind of mine was siting at a light when he was rear ended by a moron in a camry. Everyone was ok but, the rex met face to face with the back of a trailer ..:icon_cry:

Pics of the accident..

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c335/patrickdricci14/downsized_0726081033.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c335/patrickdricci14/downsized_0726081036.jpg

Did the insurance for the owner of the trailer go after your friend? Here in WA state if you get rear ended by someone who was rear ended, your insurance company can go after every vehicle insurance across the entire line behind you.

Something about not stopping at a safe distance or something (which is bull in most situations as you'd have to leave like 3 or 4 car's lengths to prevent a rear end hit like this from pushing you to the car in front of you...) That would make everyone and their mothers honk their horn at you to inch forward.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Hope your friend's ok. Also hope the guy in front of him doesn't try to pull a fast one and only goes after the real guilty party.

I mean if he only was rear ended... but the combination rear and front...

Now you know how a dp feels. :eek:

:lol:

To the OP's friend, I'm very sorry you had this accident. How is he feeling? Any neck or back issues? The car can be replaced, and likely will be given the circumstances of the accident.

Way over 20 is my guess. I got rammed from behind at 35ish about 10 years ago in my parents' Honda, and it just bent the bumpers and kinked the sheetmetal a little bit - not half the damage that WRX took. I drove it to my GF's house (5 miles) and then back home (20 miles) with no trouble. The car was straightened out as good as new and they're still driving it.

That WRX looks like it got hit a lot harder than that. I'd expect your friend to be sore for a week at least.

Archived