LegacyGT.com

Tranny Problem?

Roja618

I drive a 5mt 2007 GT at about 63k miles. I had realized it rite before I parked my car on campus at school tonite and it sounds like a plastic/metal piece rubbing. :confused: It only happens when I am in gear, but not reverse. I checked all my wheels to see if it was something caught in my wheel wells but it sounds like it comes from the transmission. I carry little little knowledge in the car spectrum. please help. debating my 10 minute drive home

I've been reading around for a couple of hours and it seems to be quite similar to this guys problem.

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88361

After noticing it i didn't drive it for more than 100 feet or over about 20mph for fear of causing more damage. It isn't nearly as audible (had to turn off radio to hear it)and I don't hear anything in reverse. I only have an spt exhaust and intake. Maybe 3 runs on the strip, no autoxing, but i am only 20 so.. Ideas would be much appreciated. This is more then likely going to take away from my black friday budget. More imporantly i just want the noises to go away.:icon_cry:

Archived