LegacyGT.com

Ignition Key illuminated ring

Napping

I hope this is the right place to post this..

I just noticed a funny thing about my illuminated ring around ignition: It's missing! So there is a gap all around the ignition. So I assume, previous owner removed it, or it broke long time ago, or it never was there (doubt so). Anyway, I have hard time finding a replacement, where can I find OEM replacement? Or could i just find a universal one?

Thanks!

Couldn't find it there too, also I was told that I'd have to replace entire ignition switch module to fix something that small...

Can somebody confirm that 99 Legacy SUS Limited (should be same as GT or Outback I assume) does in fact have an illuminated ring, or anything at all around the Ignition Switch, because I just have a small gap around ignition, and I have no clue how it was originally, but the gap is big enough for key to fit there. (probably would be a good idea to post a pic.. I'll get on that first thing in the morning...)

Finally found camera.. This is the gap I am talking about. Currently I am not sure if there supposed to be something and it is missing, or if it is supposed to be like that. Can someone with a car from the same year confirm how should this look like please?

picture.php?albumid=124&pictureid=746

• 2 weeks later...

Archived