LegacyGT.com

2008 oil line sup. recall

Jackk3

This couldn't have been posted in the other threads that are already on this subject? C'mon folks, there are enough already.
[SIZE=1][URL="http://public.fotki.com/blackfang/"]Pics[/URL] [B]08 KawasakiZZR 600- exhaust and other mods 98 Camaro Z/28 HT- some mods......street/strip car 07 Legacy 2.5i- SPT exhaust...daily driver[/B][/SIZE]

Just inspect the line coming from the turbo to the first fitting and make sure that the top bracket isn't digging into the pipe. They snugged up that bracket without making sure it didn't twist, and in doing so it dug into the pipe, Luckily I caught it before any damage was done and repositioned it myself. I will get pics ASAP posted up here.

Just inspect the line coming from the turbo to the first fitting and make sure that the top bracket isn't digging into the pipe. They snugged up that bracket without making sure it didn't twist, and in doing so it dug into the pipe, Luckily I caught it before any damage was done and repositioned it myself. I will get pics ASAP posted up here.

Thanks, I will check it tonight.

Ohh..I will check that tomorrow morning.

Eric

Archived