LegacyGT.com

will ROTA G-FORCE 18x9 fit on LGT

FASTONE

Check for sale classifieds, and other wheel brands. I have found so many wheels used that look brand new and have saved a bundle every time. I have seen real work emotions for sale on NASIOC for the last few weeks for a good price, you might want to check it out.

look up the wheel FAQ. 18x9 with a 35 offset might be asking for trouble.

Talk to Wheel Dude over on Nasioc. They actually have a set of 18x9.5 with I think 35'ish offset for WRXs. I've seen pictures of them to mounted on their pictures forum and what I saw is that they appear to sick out of the wheel well by about 1/2", but they look great and I never like when the wheels stick out like that.... Just call Wheel Dude (ie Dan) and he will help you out and has reasonable prices too.

Talk to Wheel Dude over on Nasioc. They actually have a set of 18x9.5 with I think 35'ish offset for WRXs. I've seen pictures of them to mounted on their pictures forum and what I saw is that they appear to sick out of the wheel well by about 1/2", but they look great and I never like when the wheels stick out like that.... Just call Wheel Dude (ie Dan) and he will help you out and has reasonable prices too.

i thought we had less fender than wrxes?

car for sale. PM me!

Archived