LegacyGT.com

Privacy Panel

OK, the official name is Rear Gate Board. I'm looking for an online site that has a replacement for the one that 'mysteriously':confused: disappeared at the tint shop. I'm guessing that the dealer would charge an arm (and maybe my leg) for a piece of nylon, wire and plastic. I thought that maybe the tint would be dark enough to conceal anything in the cargo area, but I can still see down into it.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

For those of you with a wagon, the Gate Board costs $122.00! You can also buy the clips at the end seperately if you break them. So the grand total of my tint job cost $297.

Also, thanks to all who posted mod 'help'. I put in the Kartboy shifter bushings yesterday after my first oil change. One update, the bushing that is supposed to have a 'key' on my car was plain. No notch, no tab/key. I got my car in late December if that makes a difference? It already had the gas cap clip!:)

BTW......without the gate board, you can see almost 3/4 of the way into the cargo area because of the curvature of the back gate.

Archived