LegacyGT.com

2008 Outback XT

ch0232

Just getting around to post some pics. This was shot after I had the windows tinted. 35 % all around.

With all the water restriction here in atlanta, it is real hard to have clean photo ops.

Enjoying the site and saving up for access port. Reading the many post I am hooked and can't wait.

IMG_0027.jpg.e3eeced4d0fd3fc0f6e05960cddbb411.jpg

'08 OutBack XT limited - Satin White Pearl

AVO FSB Bushings | Ralli-Tek RSB | AVO Drop-in filter

wheels are stock '08.

The reason I have not been posting photos is the fact there is no water. Current restrictions don't allow you to use any water outside for things like washing your car. I am pretty anal with wanting to keep a clean car. So to have pictures where it is clean is hard to do, at least right now till lift the restrictions.

• 4 months later...

Just the tinted windows and a panel air filter for now. I plan to get a rear sway bar to tighten up the suspension a little. Following this with a subwoofer and ipod factory interface. Then I paln to up the power with an accessport and down pipe. Based on all the threads on this, it looks to be what this car needs.

After this we will see. The car is my daily driver and has to be ready to take long trips an possible towing.

Glad to hear that you got your and hope that you are enjoying as much as I do mine.

Archived