LegacyGT.com

Anyone have Uppipe for sale?

LowFast

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
You should come out to the Brooklyn's Pizza meet in Allen tonight. =)

haha..him and the wifey are great...just not much for meets ;)

just kiddin with ya....

but seriously... you should come out more.. it's 20 minutes away :cool:

What kind of downpipe are you looking for? I can prolly arrange getting one of a couple to ya

If I could find a good used catted or catless. Anything but gutted stock or a megan (not impressed with the quality of the megan). If someone was letting one go for cheap I would be intersted.

If the meets would happen on the weekend or even a Friday night we would be in, but mid week is hard for us to do with work, traffic and the kid.

If I could find a good used catted or catless. Anything but gutted stock or a megan (not impressed with the quality of the megan). If someone was letting one go for cheap I would be intersted.

If the meets would happen on the weekend or even a Friday night we would be in, but mid week is hard for us to do with work, traffic and the kid.

Yeah that is true... Thursday in Allen is rough... we should definately do more weekend meets

I have a catted Invidia that I could sell ya

Yeah, meets during the week are kinda hard, but we usually try to make it out to the Allen meet because it's worth it. We are about 30 mins away, and we always bring the kid with us. But she's old enough that she looks forward to the video games and pizza. How old is your kido?

Would a Sunday meet work for you? We are having a "meet" at our new shop on Jan.18th. You should come check it out. There will be food and plenty for the kids to do.

Mary

• 3 weeks later...

Archived