LegacyGT.com

~Almost Bought a Leg i~

I test drove the H3LL out of that thing! Twisties are obviously not a problem! I was at first sceptical of the 168 hp, but let me tell you, with the use of teh sport shift that thing is plenty powerfull enough. 30 mpg adn I still had the power to go 60-70 through the twisties, I had the sells guy $hittting his pants! They drew up the numbers at $22,150 (Options: Spoiler, Fancy mirror) Bottom line is they would not give me enough for our '03 Grand Cherokee Laredo 37000mi ($16,000). Sucks, but I could not get the wife to buy off on it! :( Great experience though, I reccomend the car HIGHLY!!!!!!!!!

Sell the Grand Cherokee privately. Get a wagon and then you'll have the same "utility" I had a feeling the reduced weight was going to make the NA car more responsive and perfectly adequate.

I have to say it was not so much the weight that surprised me it is the power! I figure I would not want to go down that road of twisties any faster......and trust me I was flying!!!! If the GT has 77 more HP than I figure it would have broke loose a little more! Also the sellsman took me off roading in the Leg i, thats right off roading. I never would have thought it would go there! It surprised me we did not even bottom out.....at all! And NO wheel spin, up a hill pretty substantial too! Anyways, I guess I am just a little excited on how impressed I am! Blah, Blah, Blah :D

Thats great to hear the 2.5i models will be great sells along with the GT models. Will help push the model if everyone who sees them and drives them can find the joy you have in even their base Legacy model. :)

Archived