LegacyGT.com

Dyno day for Subaru's 3/19

gst mike

Sat. 3/19 starting around 11am on our Mustang-dyne AWD Dynamometer. We will also have FREE food/drinks for everyone to enjoy.

$50 for 3 dyno runs with AFR regardless of how many people dyno.

Please post here if you're interested.

Here is a map:

http://www.gruppe-s.com/Contact/Map.gif

Address: 29150 Simms Ct, Hayward CA 94544

Thanks

Preston

Gruppe-S

Nice, I'm definitely interested, but I think that may be on my spring break when I'll be back home - but if I'm still around then I would definitely like to do it. How much is it regularly? I'd sort of like to do a before after on my stock car to AP and stuff...

Just curious - someone said this is a Gruppe-S dyno - what does that mean? A while back I had my car dynoed by AEM in So Cal and people got upset because the numbers were too high (stock like 245/250 whp ish... corrected), just wondering if this dyno will give numbers comparable to... say, the dyno that Cobb tuning has... Thanks.

Weston

Nice, I'm definitely interested, but I think that may be on my spring break when I'll be back home - but if I'm still around then I would definitely like to do it. How much is it regularly? I'd sort of like to do a before after on my stock car to AP and stuff...

Just curious - someone said this is a Gruppe-S dyno - what does that mean? A while back I had my car dynoed by AEM in So Cal and people got upset because the numbers were too high (stock like 245/250 whp ish... corrected), just wondering if this dyno will give numbers comparable to... say, the dyno that Cobb tuning has... Thanks.

Weston

The dyno is a Mustang Dyno, the same as Cobb uses. The shop is Gruppe-S. Was your car Dyno'd on DC Sports (AEM) Dyno-Pak?

Mike

I don't really know, on the top of the sheet it says "dynamic test systems." Sorry about the stupid "gruppe-s" question, I didn't realize that was the name of your shop... but really, how much is it for a regular dyno because I will be putting AP stage 1 on my car next week and I'd consider getting a dyno before hand.

Thanks,

Weston

• 2 weeks later...

Mike, I've been poking around on this site after buying my LGT 45ish days ago. Your name comes up a far amount, with positive results. I'm interested in a baseline for my car as well before I make any mods. Any spots left? THinking about buying an AP, i read you are an ECUTEK kind of guy. Think it would be worth it to use the first run stock, then re-flash for the next run to get the difference?

-B

JuxtaGT - Come on down we'll make sure we get you on the dyno for a baseline no worries at all. Not sure what you we're referring to on the flash but if your talking about baselining and then EcuTek flashing for the next run we would not be able to do that on this dyno day as I would prefer to take my time on the reflash and whatever mapping that may need to be done for your app. If you talking about baselining and then flashing the AP sure we can do that while your on the dyno and get a decent before and after.

firedawgs - If you can convince my wife sure, I would prefer to be only a 6hr flight away from the UK rather than the 10-11hr I am right now.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
Mike can you move to the eastcoast please. I would love to do a stage 1 and stage 2 dyno.

im actually planning on flying mikes gay ass out to the east coast for a dyno day in the coming months, i just need to find a mustang awd dyno that doesnt cost to much. And then start whoring it out.

So if you can wait a few months do it!

dre

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived