LegacyGT.com

Headlights problem, just turned of???

remico

hey guys, today i was warming up my car. after about 4 minutes, i went to flip the switch for the lights to turn on, and they turned on for a sec, and turned right off. now the only working lights that i have are the blinker lights, fog lights, and the whole rear. I checked the fuses to see if it was ok..like the headlight ones both the right and the left, including inside and all looked good. Could someone PLEASE help me with this, i just got the car 3 weeks ago...thanks

lol you guys really think so?? what would cause that and is that a common problem?? What a pain..., its funny cuz the high beams work, just my drl and the normal lights that turn on once you flip the knob..hmm

The low beams have burnt out, which is what I suspected. So, just replace them with a new set of bulbs and you should be good to go.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

There will be some who disagree with this, but I'd suggest disabling the DRLs to increase longevity. Just remember to turn them off before shutting down the engine.
06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

Archived